Build and Use a Logos Bible Software Library for Free
Logos now has a free basic account and if you add in some more goodies that Logos provides for free - they will end up with a good functional library.
Here are the links & steps:
1. Go to the Logos.Com and sign-up for a free Basic Library package
2. Install on as many devices as you want: PC/Mac, Android/iPhone, Tablet/iPad
3. Go back to the website Logos.com
4. Click the Search button with no text in the search box - sort by "Price (lowest first) Show "60"
5. Every resource that is prices $0.00 is free and you can choose "add to cart"
6. After you complete this let your Logos library index before you do anything else. Once done - prepare for take off!
At the time of this writing here are a few I recommend:
- Basic Logos Library
- Look at the Book by John Piper
- ESV Hear the Word Audio Bible
- Gospel Coalition Foundation Documents by The Gospel Coalition
- Lexham Intro Collection (5 vols.)
- The Homilies on the Acts of the Apostles (2 vols.) by John Chrysostom
- Excerpts from the Abraham Kuyper Collected Works in Public Theology (3 vols.) by Abraham Kuyper
- The Abridged Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew-English Lexicon of the Old Testament
- Crucial Questions Series (20 vols.) by R.C. Sproul
- Crucial Questions Upgrade (2 vols.) by R.C. Sproul
- Logos 7: Quickstart by Morris Proctor
- Logos 5: Quickstart by Morris Proctor
- Study and Discussion Guide for Pilgrim Theology
- Ten Ways to Improve Your Bible Study with Digital Tools by Mark L. Ward
- LT271: Study the Bible with Logos: Jonah 1 by Logos Pro Team
- LT270: Study the Bible with Logos: Jonah 1:1–16 by Logos Pro Team
Remember - after you complete your order, let your Logos library index before you do anything else.
Once done - prepare for take off!