Podcast: This week, I was a guest on the 5 Leadership Questions podcast with Daniel Im and Todd Adkins, discussing trends in Christianity in North America.
Kindle Deal: A Little Book for New Theologians: Why and How to Study Theology by Kelly Kapic. $2.99.
Seven of the best articles I came across this week:
1. Derek Rishmawy – Ministering to Millennials in a Secular Age. Derek is a sharp thinker and observer of cultural trends. His analysis and applications are worth considering.
2. Stephen Wittmer – The Secret that Small Churches Know Best. Every church, big or little, urban or rural, is utterly dependent upon its Head.
3. Kelly Minter – Waking Up to an Incoming Ballistic Missile Alert. Kelly was in Hawaii when the warning was made. I enjoyed reading her reflections on those harrowing thirty minutes.
4. Charlotte Allen – Saint Charles Darwin. Evolution may or may not be a religion, as its critics aver, but it certainly has a holy saint who must not be criticized: Charles Darwin.
5. William Kilpatrick – The Wild Man. William Jennings Bryan famously debated Clarence Darrow on evolution. But so did G. K. Chesterton, and the outcome of that debate was different.
6. Rich Perez – Investing in Your City for the Long Haul. Daniel Im interacts with a section from Rich Perez’ acclaimed new book.
7. Emma Green – Science is Giving the Pro-Life Movement a Boost. Great reporting here from Emma on how advocates are tracking new developments in neonatal research and technology—and transforming one of America’s most contentious debates.
from Trevin Wax Posts – The Gospel Coalition http://ift.tt/2FjyFSA