You Voted, Now Save: 35% off Round 1 Titles!
Round 1 has come to a close, and your favorite commentaries and courses are moving on to Round 2 of Logos March Madness 2018. And starting now you can save 35% on the runners up.
Check out these highlights of Round 1 deals:
- Reformed Expository Commentary (20 vols.): Get solid exposition that gives is doctrinally Reformed, focused on Christ, and applies the Bible to modern life.
- The Preacher’s Outline and Sermon Bible (43 vols.): This practical commentary gives you a lifetime’s worth of sermon material in just 43 volumes.
- Exegetical Summaries Series (31 vols.): Identify exegetical challenges, discover a text’s interpretive history, and survey the scope of everything written each verse and phrase in Scripture.
- Mobile Ed: OT217 Interpreting Judges (8 hour course): Kenneth Way explains the themes of rebellion, Canaanization, and syncretism, in the book of Judges.
- Mobile Ed: OT291 The Jewish Trinity: How the Old Testament Reveals the Christian Godhead (4 hour course): Michael Heiaser demonstrates, how even in the Old Testament, the Bible presents God as three-in-one .
- Mobile Ed: OT201 Old Testament Genres (4 hour course): John Walton provides an interpretive framework for understanding and applying all the genres of the Old Testament.
And don’t miss the Douglas Moo bundle, a collection of Mobile Ed courses from Logos March Madness 2017 champion. Shop all LMM deals now.
from Logos Talk: The Logos Bible Software Blog http://ift.tt/2Ftlli2